Medical Micro-needling is an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment for the face, neck, decolletage and body. Needling creates microscopic punctures intended to stimulate the skins natural collagen and elastin production. It triggers a healing response from the body, helping to rejuvenate the skin whilst preserving epidermal integrity.
Choose Medical Micro-needling for
- Boosts collagen and elastin synthesis
- Improves skin rejuvenation
- Improves overall texture and pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of acne scars, deep scars and stretch marks
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Increases absorption of products through the skin
Frequency of treatment
A number of 3-6 sessions are recommended every 4-6 weeks depending on your skin condition and concerns.
What can I expect after my treatments
Immediately after a treatment you will see some erythema (redness) to the skin that will subside within 24 hours. It is preferable to not apply any makeup 24-72 hours post procedure. 72 hours post-treatment it is extremely important to keep your skin hydrated and well protected from the daily elements with a broad spectrum spf. Avoiding excessive exercise, saunas and swimming pools for 72 hours to avoid irritation. Avoiding intentional and direct sunlight is a must and no tanning beds. After 72 hours you can reintroduce your active prescription topical homecare routine for ultimate results.
How long until I see results
You will start to see results within 72 hours of procedure. Your skin will start to look vibrant, hydrated, plump and brighter. Your skin will continue to improve as the collagen continues to build. This will take place for several months providing natural and long-lasting enhancement.
- Medical Micro-needling - Face and Neck £200 per session
- Medical Micro-needling - Face £150 per session
- Medical Micro-needling - Neck £150 per session
- Course of 3 – 6 treatments once every 4 weeks recommended for optimal results. All courses receive 10% discount ?
Book your skin consultation!
With Natural Aesthetics and Beauty, it's not just about our advanced treatments – it's about you. When you come to me for treatment I will provide a full skin health consultation to talk with yourself about all your skin care concerns, and assess your skin myself, to determine the treatments that will work the best for you.
In this way you can make an informed choice about which treatments to have, and feel confident that they will have the effect you intend.